Pages

2/4/14

The Hollow, A Perfect Circle


The Hollow


Run, desire,  
G# 
run, a sexual  
C# 
being
Run him  
D# 
like a blade
G# 
C# 
To 
A#m 
and through the heart, no conscience
One motive, cater  
G# 
to the hollow
Screaming,  
A# 
feed me here
Fill  
C# 
me up  
A# 
again
G# 
And temporarily pacify this hunger  
C# 
that’s so  
G# 
cruel
Libido throw
C# 
Dominoes of indiscretions down
Falling all around in cycles, in  
G# 
circles
Constantly  
A#m 
consuming, 
G# 
conquering, 
D# 
devour
G# 
‘Cause 
C# 
it’s time to the bring  
Cm 
the 
A#m 
C# 
fire 
down
F# 
Throttle all this indiscretion
D# 
Long 
C# 
enough to edify
And permanently fill this  
A#m 
hollow
A# 
G# 
Screaming feed  
C# 
me 
A#m 
here
Fill  
G# 
me up again
Temporarily  
A# 
pacifying
Feed me  
C# 
here
A#m 
Fill me  
G# 
up 
again
Temporarily pacifying