Pages

2/4/14

Its not me talking, A Flock of Seagulls

Its not me talking
I hear voices but there’s no one there
You speak to me in another language
 
Computer says it’s a  
F 
binary 
 
code
 
It’s such a pity, I can’t  
A# 
understand 
 
it
Fm 
 
It’s not  
G# 
me 
 
 
F 
talking
 
It’s  
G# 
not 
 
 
F 
me 
 
talking
 
G# 
 
 
F 
Fm 
see a ship  
G# 
from 
 
 
F 
 
 
A# 
golden 
 
 
G# 
sky
 
I sent a message, will  
Fm 
they 
 
 
G# 
understand 
 
 
Fm 
it?
F 
Computer’s ready  
Fm 
but 
 
 
F 
to 
 
overload
 
This  
Fm 
isn’t 
 
 
F 
happening 
 
 
A# 
the 
 
 
Fm 
way 
 
 
F 
I planned  
A# 
it
G# 
It’s not me talking
 
It’s  
A# 
Fm 
not 
 
 
G# 
me 
 
talking
Fm 
It’s not me talking
A# 
It’s not  
F 
me 
 
talking
Fm 
Sending 
 
 
C 
messages
F 
 
It’s  
G# 
not me talking
Fm 
It’s 
 
 
G# 
not me  
Fm 
talking
A# 
G# 
I made a  
Fm 
contact 
 
 
F 
with another world
Fm 
Another being  
F 
from another planet
 
Another time and another  
Fm 
place
A# 
Another 
 
 
G# 
galaxy, another  
Fm 
planet
G# 
F 
It’s not me  
G# 
talking
 
It’s  
F 
not me  
Fm 
G# 
talking
F 
It’s 
 
 
Fm 
not 
 
 
C 
me 
 
 
F 
talking
 
It’s  
G# 
not me  
F 
talking
Fm 
 
It’s  
F 
not me  
Fm 
talking
F 
It’s not  
Fm 
me 
 
 
G# 
A# 
talking
 
It’s  
F 
not 
 
 
A# 
me 
 
 
G# 
talking
 
It’s not  
A# 
me 
 
 
G# 
talking
 
A#m 
You got  
F 
me talking,  
Fm 
talking
 
Talking,  
F 
talking
 
You got  
Fm 
me 
 
 
F 
talking, 
 
 
A# 
talking
Fm 
Talking, 
 
 
F 
talking
 
You  
Fm 
got 
 
 
F 
me 
 
talking
You got me talking, talking
Talking, talking