Pages

2/4/14

Rose, A Perfect Circle

Don’t disturb the  
D# 
beast the temperamental goat the  
G#m 
snail
While he’s feeding  
B 
on the rose
E 
Stay rose, and compromise what I  
D# 
will, I am
Been around the wind silently blown about
Again I’m treading so soft  
E 
and 
lightly
Compromising my will  
D# 
am
I am my will so no longer
Will I lay down  
G#m 
play dead play hard  
D# 
to
In the headlights, locked down and terrified
Your deer in the headlights shined  
G#m 
down and horrified
When push comes to pull, comes to shove, comes to step around
E 
This self destructive  
D# 
dance 
Gaug 
that never would’ve managed
I rose, I  
E 
roared aloud, hear my will, I am
I am my will so no longer
D# 
Will I lay  
B 
down 
G#m 
play dead play this
E 
Kneel-down, 
F# 
gun shy  
G#m 
martyr, 
G# 
pitiful
I  
E 
rose, I roared, my will I  
B 
am