Pages

2/4/14

A Flock of Seagulls, You Can Run

A Flock of Seagulls, You Can Run

 
What’s this I  
E 
see? You’re tryin’ to hide
Away from me, away from me
Don’t you know that you can run
B 
But you  
E 
can’t hide  
Em 
away
 
No, you  
E 
won’t 
 
 
Em 
find 
 
 
E 
your peace of mind
Away from me, away from me
And in your mind you will not find
 
Your  
E 
Em 
peace of mind today
You can run
 
(No,  
D 
you 
 
 
E 
can’t 
 
run)
 
You can  
C 
hide
 
(No,  
D 
G 
you can’t  
E 
hide)
 
You  
C 
can 
 
run
 
(No, you  
E 
can’t 
 
run)
 
You  
Em 
can hide away
 
E 
You’re part  
Em 
of me, I’m part of you
E 
What can we do?  
Em 
What can we do?
E 
I am your sin living within
 
It’s up  
D 
to you what  
E 
can we  
Em 
do?
 
E 
The more you run,  
Em 
the more you hide
E 
Me down  
Em 
inside 
 
 
E 
your 
 
 
Em 
head
 
The more they  
E 
see the you in  
Em 
me
 
The more  
E 
your life is dead
 
D 
You can run
G 
Em 
(No, you can’t  
Em 
run)
You can hide
 
(No, you can’t  
E 
hide)
 
You  
G 
can 
 
run
Em 
(No, you can’t run)
You can hide away
 
What’s this I see? You’re try’n’ to  
E 
hide
 
Away from  
C 
me, away from  
D 
G 
me
 
Don’t  
Em 
you 
 
 
E 
know that  
C 
you can run
D 
But 
 
 
E 
you can’t hide away