Pages

10/26/13

Anchor Hillsong LIVE

Anchor

Hillsong



Intro
C#m E B Amaj7


Verse 1
            C#m
I have this hope
                  E
As an anchor for my soul
            B
Through ev'ry storm
            A
I will hold to You


Verse 2
             C#m
With endless love
                       E
All my fear is swept away
      B  
In ev'rything
             C#m
I will trust in You


Chorus
          A                       E
There is hope in the promise of the cross
         F#m7          C#m7             B
You gave ev'rything to save the world You love
          A                    C#m
And this hope is an anchor for my soul
          B             A           C#m       E
Our God will stand unshakable


Verse 3
Unchanging One
You who was and is to come
Your promise sure
You will not let go


Bridge
     C#m         C#m/E
Your Name is higher
     A            A/B
Your Name is greater
E          E/F#  B      G#m7
All my hope is in You
     C#m          C#m/E
Your word unfailing
     A              A/B
Your promise unshaken
E          E/F#  B
All my hope is in You