Pages

1/5/14

Hide Me in the Shelter

Hide Me in the Shelter



A            D     E         A
Under the shadow of your wings
              D        E          F#m
Here in the secret place of your holiness
         C#m            D                Esus E
I will wait on you, O Lord, my God and King
A             D     E     A
Here in the Holiest of All
                D         E      F#m
You draw me near with love to abandon all
           C#m             D               Esus E
For the sake of knowing you, my God and King


(chorus)
A               E                 F#m
Hide me in the shelter of your love
              C#m              D
Deep in the center of your heart, my Lord
       Asus A Asus A      G  Esus E
How I want to know you more
     A                E              F#m
And keep me in the shadow of your wings
             C#m             D
Safe in the secret place of holiness
        Asus A Asus  A     G  (Esus E)
How I need you more and more
                   Esus E
(And more and more)