Pages

10/27/13

Always Be A Child Ray Boltz

Always Be A Child
Type: Chords and Lyrics
Artist: Ray Boltz
Album: Let Freedom Ring




Intro: E A B7

E
I was there
A                   E
When you drew the breath of life
G#m
And I could hear your voice
A                      B7
The first time that you cried
E                          A
And though you couldn't see Me
G#          C#m
I was very near
E
And there's something now
B7              E
That I want you to hear

CHORUS:
E                       A
You will always be a child
E
In my eyes
G#m
And when you need some love
A               B7
My arms are open wide
E                      A
And even when you're growing old
G#             C#m
I hope you realize
E                      B7
You will always be a child
E
In my eyes


E                      A
I was there the first time
E
That you prayed
G#
And I heard
A          B7
All the promises you made
E                 A
And when you fell before Me
G#                   C#m
Crying, Father, I have sinned
E
I picked you up
B7          E
And held you close again

CHORUS (repeat)