Pages

11/30/13

Stay Cueshe

Stay Cueshe
    

   Intro: E--A--; (4x)

  E
   I believe
          A                            E
   We shouldn't let the moment pass us by
  E
   Life's too short
         A                                E
   We shouldn't wait for the water to run dry

  B
   Think about it
      C#m                             D
   'Cause we only have one shot at destiny
  D
   All I'm asking
              E                 A
   Could it possibly be you and me?

                   Chorus
  A             C#m               D
   So if you'd still go, I'll understand
           Bm                                  A
   Would you give me something just to hold on to?
               C#m                    D
   And if you'll stay, I'll hold your hand
              Bm                               E
   'Cause I'm truly, madly, crazy in love with you

   Interlude: E-A-; (2x)

  E
   Time has come
        A                     E
   For us to go our separate ways
  E
   God forbid
           A                    E
   But my mind is going crazy today

  B
   I feel so cold
        C#m
   Feel so numb
                                  D
   I'm having nightmares but I'm awake
  D
   Help me lord
                 E
   Fight this loneliness
                  A
   Take this pain away

   (Repeat Chorus except last word)

                C-D-E-C-D-E-pause
           ... you

   (Repeat Chorus except last word)

                A
           ... you

  A             C#m               D
   Now that you're gone, I'm all alone
           Bm                                 A
   I'm still hoping that you would come back home
  A             C#m               D
   Don't care how long, but I'm willing to wait
           Bm pause                               A
   'Cause I'm truly, madly, crazy in love with you