Pages

1/6/15

They're Not Teardrops

They're Not Teardrops
written and recorded by Bill Anderson


C           F                  C
They're not teardrops  just sincere drops
                         G7           C
They're I love you drops cause I love you

                            G7             C
They were on my pillow when I woke up this morning
                          D7               G7
They were on the letter I tried all day to write
C          F                           C
And just a little while ago I saw them falling
                   D7          G7
On your picture as I kissed it goodnight

C      F                C
I need you drops I miss you drops
      G7                              C
Hurry home drops  you've been gone so long drops
            F                 C
They're not teardrops just sincere drops
                      G7         C
That say I'm lonesome and I love you

                             G7              C
Never knew this heart  could hurt the way it hurts for you
                    D7               G7
Never knew  so many lifetimes in one week
C         F                               C
Why don't you come back to me the way you said you would
               D7                     G7
And wipe these little crystals off my cheek

Repeat #3