Pages

1/6/15

Can't You Love Me Just A Little

Can't You Love Me Just A Little
Recorded by Billy Walker
Written by Cindy Walker


C
Can’t you love me just a little
                        F
Oh my darling can’t you see
                       G7
If you loved me just a little
                         C
It would mean so much to me


Can’t you need me just a little
                     F
I’d be happy just to be
                     G7
Needed by you just a little
                         C
It would mean so much to me

                    F
Haven’t you any old dreams around
                              C
That I could try to make come true
                         D7
Couldn’t you use a handy heart around
                   G7
That would do just anything for you

C
If you’d love me just a little
                       F
Maybe someday it would be
                        G7
That just little bit by little
                             C
You’d care more and more for me

Repeat #3,4