Pages

12/20/14

There's No Way

There's No Way
recorded by Alabama
written by Lisa Palas, Will Robinson, John Jarrard


C                G7                C
As I lay by your side and hold you tonight
  Em               F    G7
I want you to understand
     C           G7         C
This love that I feel is so right and so real
      Em                  G7
And I realize how lucky I am
           F                     Am
And should you ever wonder if my love is true
        F                C     F             G7
There's something that I wanna make clear to you
           Am          F               C
There's no way I could make it without you

        Am          F        G7
There's no way that I'd even try
     Am     G7               Am
If I had to survive  without you in my life
  F               Dm
I know I wouldn't last a day
        G7         C
Oh baby there's no way

         C             G7         C
It means so much to me whenever I see
     Em                      F    G7
That wanting me look in your eyes
  C          G7             C
I don't know how I could do without
Em                      G7
Holding you close every night
     Am                     F
I've waited so long just to have you to hold
                           C    F         G7
And now that I've got you  I'll never let go

Repeat #2

Am           F                    Em
I never knew until you what I was missing
        Am           F                     G7
Now you say forever and I find my heart is listening

Yes I'm listening

Repeat #2
           G7              C
Tag:  Baby there's just no way