Pages

12/20/14

Old Flame

Old Flame
recorded by Alabama
Written by Donny Lowery and Mac McAnally


C              F           C
I saw you star-ing at each other
                          G7
I saw your e-yes begin to glow
            C     F             C   F
And I could t-ell you once were lov-ers
                         G7      C
You ain't hiding nothing I don't know

C7         F                 G7      C
There's an old flame burning in your eyes
       Am                                  G7
That's tears can't drown and make-up can't disguise
             C                  F
Now that old flame might not be stronger
    C                 F
But it's been burning longer
         Am      F        G7              C
Than any spark I might of started in your eyes

                F          C
You said it end-ed when he left you
                            G7
You say your love for me is strong
              C         F       C     F
But those old mem-ories still upset y-ou
                         G7         C
Well I might be a memory before too long