Pages

12/20/14

Is The Magic Still There

Is The Magic Still There
Recorded by Alabama
Written by Randy Owen, Teddy Gentry, Ronnie Rogers


G7                 C                 Dm
Is the magic still there  whenever I hold you
         G7
Do these lips of mine send chills down your spine
          F     G7
Like they u-sed to
         C
Or is it slipping away  baby come out and say
    F                Dm
I'm asking because I care
               G7                      C     Dm
I just need to know is the magic still there

           C                       Dm
Oh I still recall our first time together
      G7
Oh we kissed and we touched
                               C    G7
We couldn't get enough of each other
            C
And when we said goodnight beneath that old porch light
   F
It left us wanting more
        G7
But I'm wondering now if time has somehow
F                    C
Changed what we felt before  

Repeat #1  

G7             C               Dm
Am I still the one that you daydream of
        G7
When we turn out the light
                           C            G7
Is that fire in the night  when we make love
              C
Don't want to take you for granted
                   F
So baby I'm asking only because I care
               G7
I just want to know

Repeat #1                      

       G7          C
Is the magic still there        
       G7          C
Is the magic still there