Pages

12/21/14

A Love Song

A Love Song
Recorded by Anne Murray
Written by Kenny Loggins and D.L. George


G
There's a wren in a willow wood

Fly's so high and sings so good
       Am        D7          Am       D7
And he brings to you what he sings to you
G
Like my brother the wren and I
                           Am            D7
Well he told me if I try I could fly for you
      Am            D7
And I wanna try for you   cause

G                  Am   D7
I wanna sing you a love song
        Am             D7             G
I wanna rock you in my arms all night long
               Am   D7
I wanna get to know you
        Am           D7                     G
I wanna show you the peaceful feeling of my home    


Summer thunder on moon bright days

Northern lights and sky's ablaze
      Am       D7          Am             D7
And I bring to you love it when I sing to you
G
Silver wings in a fiery sky
                                      Am      D7
Show the trail of my love and I wanna sing to you
        Am              D7         Am            D7
Love is what I bring to you  and I wanna sing to you

Repeat #2 x2