Pages

2/2/14

Madonna, Dress You Up

Madonna, Dress You Up

Bb                                                     C
You've got style, that's what all the girls say
Bb                                             C
Sat-in sheets and luxuries so fine
Bb                                                       C
All   your suits are custom made in Lon-don
       Gm7                          Bb                      A
But I've    got something that you'll really like
                    Bb                     C            Am7  Dm
Gonna dress you up in my love
     Bb            C        Am7  Dm
All o- ver, all o- ver
             Bb                     C            Am7  Dm
Gonna dress you up in my love
     Bb            C        Am7  Dm
All o- ver, all o- ver    
Feel the silky touch of my caresses
They will keep you looking so brand new
Let me cover you with velvet kisses
I'll create a look that's made for you
                     Bb                     C            Am7       Dm
Gonna dress you up in my love, in    my   love
     Bb              C              Am7              Dm      Bb  C
All o- ver your bod-y, all o-  ver   your bod-y
Am7      Dm
In      my love
      Bb            C
All o-  ver, all o- ver
                   Am7                        Dm
From your head down to your toes