Pages

2/8/14

All Your Life, The Band Perry

All Your Life-The Band Perry
Capo 2

Intro:  G  D  C (2x)

Verse 1:
C                                 G
Would you walk to the edge of the ocean
C                        G
Just to fill my jar with sand
C                      G
Just in case I get the notion
D                        C
to let it run through my hands
                     C
Let it run through my hands well…

Chorus:
G             A7           C  
Well, I don't want the whole world
G           D                 C
The sun the moon and all their light
G              A7       C
I just want to be the only girl,
                 G   D  C                      G   D  C
You love all your li------fe, You love all your li---fe

Verse 2:

Would you catch a couple thousand fireflies , yeah,

put them in a lamp to light my world all dressed up in

tux and bow tie and delivered to a lonely girl, to a

lonely, lonely girl

Repeat Chorus:
             
Bridge:
Em                         B
Lately I've been writing desperate love songs,
 C                              G
and mostly singing them to the wall
Em                              B    
You could be the center piece of my obsession,
C       D
If you would noticed me at all yeaaaahhh

Ending Chorus:
 
Well, I don't want the whole world no

The sun the moon and all their light

I just want to be the only girl,
                  G   D  C                     G   D  C
You love all your li------fe, You love all your li---fe
                  G     D     C        
You love all your life, life, yeah