Pages

1/8/14

Mend Me

Mend Me



A         D                A         D
New Years eve, and this is what I see
A                D             E
Staring at these faces staring back at me
D             A           G#m               D
Sometimes insecure, but I know your love is pure

     A             D
I am broken - mend me
     A              D
Over backwards - bending
        A              D
For the love you're sending

A       D                     A   D
All the places that I've been
A               D                 E
Still I can't escape this life of sin
       D            A
What I want to do I don't do
           G#m             D
And what I do I don't want to do

CHORUS

A
Days have come and days have gone
    D               A
And still I'm under siege
A                           G                   D
Everyday decisions make for which side to alleige
A                                Db      Db7    D
Sometimes I just sit and cry for words I can't erase
A             E                 D
All I have in this world is the promise of your grace

CHORUS

D                   D                     A
You made the universe, and you can mend me