Pages

1/8/14

A voice from on high

A voice from on high


*capo 1st fret

(chorus)
C
I hear a voice callin'
   F           C
it must be our Lord (it must be our Lord)
                          G
Its coming from heaven on high.
   C
I hear a voice callin'
      F       C
I've gained a reward ( I've gained a reward)
                       G          C
for the land where we never shall die.


                    F             C
The saviour who di..ed, on cruel calvary
                                                G
he shed his life blood that the world might be free.
                C               F      C
So follow his footsteps, up the narrow way.
                               G            C
and be ready to meet him when calls on that day.

(to chorus)

The saviour has paid a great price for me
He gave his life on calvary.
so follow his footsteps,up the narrow way.
that'll pay my debt on the great judgement day.

(to chorus)