Pages

11/13/13

What A Merry Christmas This Could Be lyrics chords

What A Merry Christmas This Could Be
Recorded by Willie Nelson
Written by Harlan Perry Howard and Hank Cochran


G            G7                   C
What a merry Christmas this could be
D7                             G
If you would just come back to me
             G7              C
And say that you've forgiven me
       D7                         G
What a merry Christmas this could be

                                   C
It was just last Christmas that we quarreled
                   D7
And you walked out I knew that I was wrong
               G
But you'd come back I had no doubt
                      G7
Now a year has rolled around
         C
And it's Christmas once again
D7                                  G
What I'd give if you'd come walking in

Repeat #1