Pages

11/30/13

A Little Bit M.Y.M.P.

A Little Bit
M.Y.M.P.
       
   Intro: DM7 - C#m7 - Gm7/C - B7sus                  
                                          
         AM7                               
   I was kinda hesitant to tell you        
            EM7                            
   Should I let you know?                  
         AM7                               
   I was never really like this before     
        G#m7  C#7sus-B7sus                
   Need I say  more                  
                                          
                Refrain:                                  
       AM7                             EM7  
   Or maybe I’m confused when you are near me              
     AM7                               G#m7 C#7sus-B7sus 
   I don’t know what to do or I should be
           AM7                 G#m7 - Cm#7                 
   There’s only one thing in my mind                  
          DM7       B7sus                                   
   That’s you and me                                        
                                                           
                Chorus:                                                    
                AM7                                                
   I'm (just) a little bit of crazy                                
         G#m7             Cm#7                              
   I'm a little bit of a fool                               
         AM7                                                
   I'm a little bit of lonely                               
         G#m7          C#7sus-B7sus                         
   I'm a little bit of all    oh,                           
     AM7                                                    
   I need a cure                                            
          G#m7           Cm#7                               
   Just a little bit of you                                 
              DM7    B7sus-B7sus                            
   And I will fall                                          
                                                                            
       AM7                                                  
   I’m always on the run to see you                         
              EM7    
   Would you allow me to?                                   
      AM7                                                   
   It wasn’t my intention to hurt you                       
        G#m7       C#7sus-B7sus                 
   This feeling is  true                      
                                                           
   (Repeat Refrain)
   (Repeat Chorus except last word)                                                        
  
             DM7-Cm7-C/G#m7-B7sus
        ... fall

   Ad lib: AM7-G#m7-Cm7-AM7-G#m7-C#7sus-B7sus

   (Repeat Refrain)  
   (Repeat Chorus except last word)                                                        

             DM7-Cm7-C/G#m7-B7sus                
         ... fall                                

   (Repeat Chorus except last word)                                                        

             DM7-Cm7-C/G#m7-B7sus-AM7/9
         .. fall